Interactive presentations to small groups of decision makers
what you learn
- 6 steps – a strategic concept from the opening to the close
- Recognize partner needs and interests – specifically address them via agenda-check
- Relating, Opening, Checking: professional dialogue-based discussions with groups
- Recognize key (non-)verbal signals and reacting appropriately
- Professionally handle objections and turn them into opportunities
- Reach your goals confidently and agree on binding results
- Presentation media and visual aids for small groups – TOP-Flip® and notebook
- Practical orientation: select benefit-oriented convincing arguments and present them with a flexible structure using the FLEXO-Struct®
- Use closing techniques to get to "YES"
Bei dieser Veranstaltung handelt es sich um eine Inhouse-Veranstaltung.
What you gain
You will acquire the sensitivity, tools and techniques needed for presentations "around the table". You will know how to deal with the interactive presentation, practice checking, encouraging and controlling the dialogue with your partners. You will develop selling skills for your ideas, products, services and projects and apply them with sensitivity and confidence to achieve your goal.